By Hon Weston Wanjohi Via Bunge La Mwananchi
Let us tone down our fight against Deputy President William Ruto. 2022 is still far and politics being dynamic the hallubalo going on right now will pass under the bridge. The looming referendum will see new alliances under a new political dispensation. Be ready for change and a new political order of an inclusive government of national unity.
RUTO WILL NOT OPPOSE THE REFFERENDUM.
Sources in the WSR camp reveal that the Deputy President will support the refferendum. He cannot afford to go against the system.
THE PEOPLE WILL ELECT PRESIDENT
We will adopt the hybrid system. Most people are against parliament electing a president for them. The people will elect President but Parliament will elect Prime Minister. Uhuru Kenyatta will contest as Prime minister.
TO EMERGE VICTORIOUS IN PARLIAMENT UHURU WILL NEED TO FORM A NEW 2022 COALTION.
To emerge victorious he (Uhuru) will need numbers in parliament not because he has any difference with Ruto but because he will need numbers in parliament to emerge victorious . Uhuru Kenyatta will need Raila Odinga, Gideon Moi, Musalia Mudavadi & Kalonzo Musyoka’s support in parliament.
They will have to form a Coalition most probably the Jubilee National Coaltion ( JNC ) bringing on board JP of Uhuru Kenyatta, ODM of Raila Odinga, KANU of Gideon Moi, ANC of Musalia Mudavadi & Kalonzo Musyoka among other like minds.
WILLIAM RUTO’S OPTIONS;
1. Resign as Deputy President & oppose the refferendum.
2. Quit Jubilee Party & form the second force
3. Remain in Government, support the referendum. Take up Leader Of Majority role in the JNC line up of;
1. Uhuru Kenyatta – Prime minister
2. Musalia Mudavadi – DPM1
3. Gideon Moi – DPM2
4. Raila Odinga – President
5. Kalonzo Musyoka – Vice president
NOW TELL ME WHY;
1. William Ruto will not be the opposition chief – 2022?
2. Mt Kenya will dump Uhuru Kenyatta for William Ruto?
3. Why the Kalenjin nation will follow William Ruto to the opposition while knowing clearly that their two sons (Arap Seurei & Gideon Moi will be prime minister & prime minister 2 respectively in the JNC coalition Government line up?
4. Why the Mulembe Nation will follow Ruto to the opposition clearly knowing that their son Musalia Mudavadi is destined to be the Prime minister 2 in the JNC coalition Government line up?
5. Why Uhuru Kenyatta will retire from politics @61 yet the constitution will not be barring him from seeking elective post?
Hn. Weston Wanjohi
Member : Team Putin
Patron : GEMA Young Generation ( GYG )